- 150g raw lean sirloin, cut into thin strips
- ¼ tsp chilli powder or chilli flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced or chopped
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Season sirloin with chilli powder, salt and pepper. Heat a pan lightly coated with oil over medium-high heat. Add sirloin, cook 1 minute per side until cooked to your preference. Place cabbage on a plate, top with sirloin and avocado or chop all ingredients and mix together, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with chilli flakes.