I train clients in North, West and Central London. If you’d like to take up training, we have several options:
- I travel to You, training you in your own home or back garden. I am happy to travel in any direction 35-45min from W6;
- I travel to a park near You or vice versa – these locations include Ravenscourt Park, Brook Green, Primrose Hill Exercise Trail/Calisthenics Park.
- We meet and train at a gym. Currently I operate from two gyms:
- The brand new exclusive Personal Training gym WE11 in Fitzrovia (Oxford Circus) for all my clients who work or live nearby;
- K Fit at K West, a discreet boutique gym tucked away in Shepherd’s Bush, just minutes from the station.
Just like the name suggests, Personal Training is meant to be tailored and flexible, so my aim is to work around Your busy schedule and to be available at times best suitable for You. The best location will be depedent on Your personal preferences and fitness goals. Outdoor sessions are very popular, especially in the summer as they provide my clients the chance to be outside in the fresh air either before/after work or during their lunch break. Sessions can vary from light resistance training, circuits and boxing/padwork to calisthenics, rehabilitation/corrective exercise and strength training.
I do not program Running sessions or do Olympic Lifting coaching but I am happy to put you in touch with Trainers who do.