In person, I train clients in North, West and Central London. Once you’ve decided to take up training, we have several options:
- We train online – these unprecedented times have come with a silver lining, which means you are able to work on your health and fitness goals from the comfort of your own home no matter where you are located;
- I travel to you – we train in your own home or back garden. I am happy to travel in any direction 35-45min from W6;
- I travel to a park near you or vice versa – these locations include Ravenscourt Park, Brook Green, Primrose Hill Exercise Trail/Calisthenics Park, Royal Oak/Westbourne Green Open Space;
- We meet and train at a gym. Currently I operate from three gyms:
- The exclusive Personal Training gym WE11 in Fitzrovia (Oxford Circus) for all my clients who work or live nearby;
- K Fit at K West – a discreet boutique gym tucked away in Shepherd’s Bush, just minutes from the station;
- Revival PT Studio – a new conveniently located private PT studio in Hammersmith (just minutes from Ravenscourt Park station, which is not accessible to the general public, so your privacy and discretion are always guaranteed when training.
Just like the name suggests, Personal Training is meant to be tailored and flexible, so my aim is to work around Your busy schedule and to be available at times best suitable for You. The best location for your sessions will depend on Your personal preferences and fitness goals. Outdoor sessions are very popular, especially in the summer as they provide my clients the chance to be outside in the fresh air either before/after work or during their lunch breaks. Sessions can vary from light resistance training, circuits and boxing/padwork to calisthenics, rehabilitation/corrective exercise and strength training.
NB: I do not program Running sessions or do Olympic Lifting coaching but I am happy to put you in touch with Trainers who do.