Balance, strength and longevity go hand-in-hand. Rahel educates her clients and inspires physical freedom through a variety of movements as there is something out there for everyone. Gifted with nearly a decade of sports rehab experience, Rahel knows the importance of detail required even in the strongest individual’s training.
Rahel says: “Every person is different and requires a unique approach. I listen to your needs and become part of your team to help you achieve what you have set your mind to. I work with clients aged 17-92 and know that every stage of life comes with different goals. I have trained athletes for fitness competitions and I have helped people walk again – every single experience is extremely rewarding and teaches me something new.”
Whether you wish to hire Rahel for an intensive training programme or for the long-term to help you live a strong and healthy life, you will be at the forefront of her attention.
- £120/hr single session
- £100/hr x5 = £500
- £95/hr x10 = £950
- £85/hr x20 = £1700 (min 2x week)
- £140/hr single session (£70phpp)
- £120/hr x5 = £600 (£60phpp)
- £110/hr x10 = £1100 (£55phpp)
- £100/hr x20 = £2000 (£50phpp) (min 2x week)
1:1 @ PT STUDIO (rates may vary for different gyms):
- £130/hr single session
- £120/hr x5 = £600
- £110/hr x10 = £1100
- £100/hr x20 = £2000 (min 2x week)
2:1 @ PT STUDIO (rates may vary for different gyms):
- £150/hr single session (£75phpp)
- £140/hr x5 = £700 (£70phpp)
- £130/hr x10 = £1300 (£65phpp)
- £120/hr x20 = £2400 (£60phpp) (min 2x week)
For Rahel’s qualifications, click here.