- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 750g new potatoes
- 2 carrots cut into batons
- 1 green, yellow and red pepper
- 1 courgette
- 1 aubergine
- cherry tomatoes on the vine
- garlic-infused olive oil
- salt and pepper
- dried rosemary
- herbs de provence or mixed herbs
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Chop all of your veg, leaving the new potatoes and cherry tomatoes to one side.
- Next, make your new potatoes into hasselback potatoes. Place one potato at a time into a wooden spoon. Slice 4-5 times across but make sure you don’t chop then in half entirely. The wooden spoon should prevent this from happening. Place them to one side.
- Ok, grab your baking trays! Drizzle a little garlic-infused olive oil evenly over all three of them. On tray number one, place your salmon skin-side up (this stops the skin from sticking to the tray), carrots and cherry tomatoes onto it. Put this to one side until later.
- Place everything else on the last two trays and then roll them around in the oil until well-coated. You might need to add a little extra oil after rolling them about. Add herbs de provence/mixed herbs over everything apart from the new potatoes. Add dried rosemary over those instead.
- Then salt and pepper all the things and roll everything around once more. Make sure you rub all the seasoning into the slits of the hasselbacks really well. Add a little more seasoning to everything for good measure.
- Place trays two and three (with all your veggies) in the oven for 25 minutes. Kick back and relax.
- After 25 minutes, place tray one with your salmon, carrots and cherry toms in for 20 more minutes.
- Kick back and relax once more.
- Eat and enjoy!